From Amazon: Clementine is having not so good of a week.
- On Monday she’s sent to the principal’s office for cutting off Margaret’s hair.
- Tuesday, Margaret’s mother is mad at her.
- Wednesday, she’s sent to the principal…again.
- Thursday, Margaret stops speaking to her.
- Friday starts with yucky eggs and gets worse.
- And by Saturday, even her mother is mad at her.
Okay, fine. Clementine is having a DISASTROUS week.
Audience: Children, 7-10
Genre: Chapter Book
Length: 160 pgs.
Rating: ***** (Really Liked It)
Review: Okay, fine. I LOVED this book. I checked it out from the library and started reading it with my 7-year-old. It's summer, he didn't want to spend all day reading. (Whaaat?) So I finished it myself. (It took all of an hour I think...) Fantastic. The voice is so awesome, so humorous. The parts my 7-year-old did read with me, he giggled and giggled.
Source: Checked out from the library.